- You have a million pictures but no idea how to bring them together.
- You have already great pieces and is really just looking for the best way to optimize what you already own.
- You have a general idea of what you want your house to look like but picking someone else’s brain can really help you clarify what you really want + need.
- You are thinking about painting and getting MAJOR anxiety about sorting through hundreds of options.
We start every project with a jumpstart session but this might also be all you need to give you a jumpstart in the right direction!
Do you ever dream about coming home at the end of a long day to a home that begs you come sit down and relax?
How we can help:
We help you furnish your space from beginning to end so you can spend your free time on things that matter the most to you. At the end of our time together you'll have the comfortable and welcoming space you've been dreaming about for years. With our real world experience we will be sure to design the perfect space for you and your family. A space that not only makes you feel comfortable but a space that is easily maintained.
Because at the end of the day there's no point of having a beautiful space that makes you worry all the time. Beautiful fragile things will break and you know that gorgeous white linen couch that looked amazing in the magazine..? Well, 'someone' will spill something (aka that neon kid's juice, red wine, etc.) and ruin your focal piece. Beauty and functionality is our mantra!
How it works:
The design process of creating and bringing your vision into reality couldn't be easier! Seriously, we get that you are busy and we invest heavily on platforms that work with our clients' busy lives. We ensure all of our documents and communication can be done online to make things as effortless as possible, if you prefer. You can approve or disapprove items with a click of a button and make payments online with any credit card.
Steps towards your dream space:
1. Kickstart Session- We meet up for 90 minutes and talk about your current challenges and dream vision. We point out things that we notice and how those potential changes can really influence the feeling of the space. This allows us to really narrow down the specifics of your style/ vision and create an action plan to move forward. Between our first and second meeting, we ask you to send to us at least 5 inspirational pictures that really make you smile and feel relaxed!
2. Design concept- This is where we gather visual representations of key elements needed to create the space you envision. This can include color samples, various textures and furniture options, etc. The representation allows you to see how the final space will "feel". Allowing you to concentrate on the overall picture instead of getting bogged down on the super minor details that can get in the way of you making decisions.
3. Sourcing- Now that we know the exact look you are going for we scour the internet, physical retail stores and other sources (some at a great discount) for you. Knowing the overall "feel" we are trying to achieve at this point we are pre-selecting the crème de la crème choices tailored just for you! We send you options of items that will fit within your space, budget, and vision all via email. You look through the options and just click which you would like us to purchase for you and we'll make it happen!
4. Purchase- A typical room can have up to 50 different items and unless you want your home to look like a catalog, those items will come from many different vendors. It takes time and effort to find the right pieces for each space but luckily for you we LOVE what we do and will not quit until we find exactly what you need. We got your back here doing all the legwork, all we need is a full deposit for each item and we'll take it from there! Ordering, tracking and receiving is on us. We will give you weekly updates on where things are and if you are not able to be home during the day to receive shipments, we will also take care of that for you.
5. Assembly + Install- We will supervise assembly and install to make sure all the pieces are in mint condition and furniture is being placed correctly. We will measure and level wall art placement, move furniture around to maximize space and take all of the trash far away. At the end of it all you don't have to worry about breaking millions of boxes and trying to fit it all in your recycling bin. You're welcome :)
6. Final touches + styling- This is where the magic happens and we'll bring everything together! We finish up the space with the small accessories and make sure everything is in the right spot to make the space truly feel like YOUR home! The best reveals happen when you leave the house for a few hours and come back to fully finished space! We've literally seen people cry from joy! It's seriously the best feeling ever!!!!
How long will it take?
Length of project will depend on whether or not you choose custom furniture (which usually adds about 4 weeks) and how long you are able to make decisions. Once we get started working together, we'll send you options and expect to hear back from you with an answer within 48 hours to keep the process moving along. The average timeline for a full home makeover is 7-10 weeks.
How much should I expect my investment to be?
The average cost per room is $1,250 which includes: Design concept, sourcing, purchasing, assembly, install and styling
You give us a budget for furniture and accessories and we'll find everything you need within your price range!
We source our items from local and online retail stores and we mix high and low end pieces together in order to give you a beautiful home and saving you from having to sell an organ in order to pay for it all. We believe some things are worth spending a little extra on it (ie. sofa, dining set etc) and others aren't necessarily worth a high price tag (ie. lamps, accessories etc). We look for value, quality and durability in all of our selections.
Are you ready to take the next step towards your dream home makeover?
Let's start with the kickstart session where we can talk more in depth about your vision and how we can help you achieve it.
After you book a time, you can expect an email from us within 48 Hours with a confirmation for our meeting and a link to fill out our style assessment quiz.
Total investment for kickstart session: $200
Do you have any other questions or concerns not addressed?
No problem! Send us an email and we'll be happy to get back to you or schedule a phone call where we can chat more!